Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Speaking of growing up fast...

In an effort to prove she is ready for the car, Arrena demonstrates her ability to accessorize.


No, we did not put the hat and purse(s) on her. She did this to herself.

In addition to accessorizing, she also likes to demonstrate her cellphone skills. Her uncle/Goddaddy thought she might like this little toy cellphone.

Man, was he right.

Here, she asks her pretend friend on the other line to hold as she feigns interest in what her daddy is saying to her.


But it's all good. Because, for all her attempts to be grown like us, she will always be our little girl.


Besides, the beauty of the blog is that we will forever have blackmail material at our fingertips. I'm sure her prom date will love to see that first picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're BAAAACCCK!! I've been checking and checking for posts on my favorite little girl. Thanks for jumping back in. I know I don't usually send comments (I give them in person) but I LOVE seeing the photos and reading what you guys will come up with next. I'm not kidding when I say you guys need to co-author a book - you have the best way with words of anybod(ies) I know!

Allyson

June 30, 2007 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home